KeV ishz a happy boi today.
Cos the site launched.
And tons of emails coming in thanks. ^______________^
Couldn't stop smiling.
Pulled off my most high profile job ever with a bang.
Who cares bout the board??
As long as da users lurve it, I'm happy!!
erm....
Ok. Too bad cos I can't mix my blog with my work, so I can't reveal the site. But I wish u all could see my baby, which gave me so much birth pangs.
Moreover, showing off the site would be like revealing who I wuz flaming in da last entry, which can all be used as evidence in court. I'm not that stupid. At least not yet.
It so happens that the board, who are the problem, are all rich n influential ppl (and stubborn), and have the time and money to sue me for defamation when they get bored of playing golf.
aargh... it's crazy... wish I could share it.
*foams at mouth from not being able to tell friends what site it is*
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment