The main reason I haven't been blogging much is due to work. Compounded with the fact that I, once again, have to filter off 80% of the HK photos or I'll have people dozing off while goin thru my blog.
Graduation.
Well. Technically, in July, but can't care less. Just gonna print it in my namecard.
It's just 必经之路。 An unavoidable milestone.
If there was any way I could have gotten the degree without the 3 years, I would have done it.
It's not essential to my biz, just helps superficial arses actually LISTEN to me when they're listening to me. Sadly sometimes I need these arses to cooperate to get things going.
Well, no biggie, cos I chose to major in what I lurve - philosophy, and it has been an enlightening journey. My beliefs have not changed since I first formed them back in JC... I have merely discovered the names of many respectable in the past who actually thought the same way as I do.
Gatherings.
Last Friday we had a small dinner-cum-bitching session @vivo SushiTei w/ Jess+Sheen+Wanz, pretty good foohood. Good thing that Wanz is a small eater... my raw salmon + Salmon caviar don was kinda blardy small can; despite being nice la. KTV after was great too, sthg we haven't been doing for ages.
Monday morning saw a Philo gathering - to the zoo! Quite fun, as we just skipped around looking @ animals and all, followed by Fish&Co @ AMKHub after. I have to say, I felt this certain homely feeling when I was sitting @ the Polar Bear enclosure, and we just stoned there for half an hour near closing time @6pm.
I kinda watched him as he was a newborn, all the way till now, when he's kinda 3m tall. watching him playing with his toys in the huge-ass pool, I would very much have liked to live my life like he did, where the daily sched consisted of wake - play - eat - play - sleep - play - eat - swim - sleep. Pretty blissful don't you think? That's kinda the way I find bliss in my life everyday.
This coming Saturday would be a pigclan gathering @ my place in bishan, and we're having chocz, wine & movies not to mention take-away pasta/pizza for dinner... Jess was saying it's such an American way of spending the Saturday ^_^ Well too bad it ain't the full strength, but I guess there's always a next time right?
Work.
Couple of important milestones, as I step into my new life as a full-time biz-nass-man. Flattered by the amount of trust people have in me, but I'll work twice as hard to make sure I outperform the high expectations.
My Beliefs.
Jess, upon hearing for the first time that I had a Messiah Complex (i.e. an intense craving to save and help people I meet), mentioned briefly that I should be Christian.
The simple answer to that, was taken off a quote from a movie.
"Spirituality unites, religion divides"
God Bless.
Salamu Alaikum.
善哉。
Namasté
What is the difference between each of the persons uttering these phrases?
Why give authority to any one religion?
Why not study ALL the religions in the aim of becoming a better person?
That's the underlying force behind any and all my beliefs. =)
Beyond Right & Wrong.
Beyond Good & Evil.
That is the life I strive for.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment