Saturday, April 19, 2008
The Buzzword
Bee-Zee.
That's the buzzword.
Last night I finished the very last essay of my academic life with a paper that I'm quite very proud of. And I'm ready for the exams that are starting immediately after my return.
Flying off to HK in like a couple of hours (Jetstar), and Clarisse in another (SIA >__<|||) flight two hours after me.
Will be travelling from HK to Teochew to visit my in-laws in Clarisse's stead. She's got training 9-6 from Monday to Friday, so I'm going alone. Also gonna retrieve my army boots which I left there a couple of years back... in preparation for my volcano trekking in early June (with fellow philosophy majors!)
Will be back in HK by Wednesday, after a couple of nights there, and on Friday we're going to Macau for an overnight gambling trip - except that I'm more keen on sightseeing than gambling.
And a few hours after that, We'll be on separate flights back on Saturday, and on Monday I'll be having my Moral Philo Paper, Philo of Time on Tuesday, and Wireless Communications on Wednesday.
As I approach the end of my academic life, I get this surreal feeling that many speak of.
Except what I experience is probably much lesser version by the fact that I'm a part-time student. ^_^
And I'm looking forward to pushing my biz full force.
Off off and away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment