Well... I've just been positively impressed.
Was working on Fenris the night before, and the screen blanked out at almost 5am in the morning.
HEART SANK.
Took a short nap, woke up at 9am to visit the Apple technical service centre (they open at 9) which oh so fortunately is 5 min walk from my place in Bishan.
Submitted a case, asked them to put in a special note to expedite the repair as I depend on it for work.
Went home to sleep.
Woke up to a call at 3pm.
Collected a working computer with spanking new motherboard, and blogging this right now.
Total downtime, 10 hours.
And I paid nothing cos it's under warranty.
Considering I can't think of any way to outperform their level of service, I can only strive to equal their service for my own business.
Now that's what I call service.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment