Friday, May 30, 2008

Random

Things are running pretty well at work.

A fruitful partnership is under works.

Looking at a spanking new office (albeit not very big) with a few potential locations.

New business networks established.

I'm ready to rumble.




Went for my first Gold Class movie, Indiana Jones @vivo yesterday, and it was uber excessive...

I mean, the comfy recliner seats, blankets, in-house food & wine menu, etc. etc.

Enjoyable but excessive.

This time it was free, but I don't think I'll willingly pay 25 bucks to go in there, but if any of u wanna give me free tix, I'll be the first to grab them.

^^




Got totally cracked up yesterday when I walked past a carpark, and heard a guy say this as he stepped out of the car (talking to his hp of course):

"oh... So you're located in choa chu kang ah?.... really?..... oh shit."

Guess what?

It was a carpark at Hougang Avenue 2.

ZOMFTROFLMAO

No comments: