Friday, November 02, 2007

Obsession a.k.a. 走火入魔

Well kick off with some random pix.


Taken at the back alley of Nafa Bencoolen St. Nice... One particular tagline which caught my eye was, "Is tagged art still art?" Interesting philosophical question which I came across about 2 sems back. Anyway, it's a really nic piece of grafitti wall art, prob contributed by many diff students from Nafa.
View outside clients' office at Golden Mile Tower. Nice-ish. Except nothing much to describe in the pic. Perhaps just the roof of the Indoor Stadium in the background left.

Pan right, view is nicer, but blocked by a dirty glass pane. That's Costa Rhu Condo in the mid, tts where Clarisse's boss stays. Pretty atas location.

Pan right, and this is the view. Glass pane even dirtier. But you get to see the wheel and part of suntec and millenia. Ok it's really ugree with the shadow but I really can't help it.

A nice pic of Tan Kim Seng Fountain.

Don't blame me for not retaking a slanted pic, I was in a rush!


Well what's Kev been up to? Pretty much lots and lots. Been juggling essay deadlines and work. Separating them into different days of the week. So much so that I did 5 jobs on Thursday alone, and 9 jobs on Friday alone. Most were old customers with new problems, one was old with old problem (which will be fully my responsibility), but all in good order.

Like I said, I'm changing the image of Salvagers into a consultancy, thus no new indiv clients.

Anyways, back to the title. OBSESSION. I think I've really attained tetris-godliness.

Remember when I said how amazing 150k was? And how it was impossible to play at level 16? Apparently, I broke that barrier too. And by quite a bit.

Check this out.

That's the UFO with the cathedral.
And the ludicrous score.

Wanz and Sky will have a better idea why that score is ludicrous. But anyway, I just realized that I could take snapshots all this while with the sunburst dock. So I did, to show you guys the crazy liftoff thingy.


Off it goes! o_O


There you go, 680k and level 19. I honestly think I'm halfway to woodbridge already if I keep at this for another few months. Anyways, I figured out what the temple is about. It's in semblence of the Kremlin.

And you know why?

Cos the creator of Tetris is a Russian. Created back in 1970s during the height of the Cold War. So it was a matter of Russian Pride to put the Kremlin and a rocket launchpad, and launch different-sized rockets depending on your score, all the way to the space shuttle after 90k, and the UFO after 120k. Like, totally, LOL.

No comments: