Monday, September 24, 2007

iPhones and the VIRUS

Last Sat, after finishing a job at Serangoon Gardens in the evening, was waiting for e cab when I spotted e moon in the evening sky. No, not you. And I whipped out my camera.




Tra-la-la... my shipment of iPhones have just arrived as I am writing this, so I'm a happy boy, thinking of the happy problem of selling for a profit or using them for myself.

Anyways, I feel like strangling Lionel already... gonna maybe meet him up and maybe kill him while no one is watching ya... Anyway he's managed to get into Credit Suisse, which is very *clap clap* too!

It's just below Clarisse in the same building... but he'll be shifting to One Raffles Quay in 2 weeks' time so he's not near for very long. Gonna find him for lunch one of these days. (and kill him)

Last night, I was awaken by an sms at 2am.

"Your MSN sent me a virus! My computer hang..."

Skeptical as I am extremely careful about computer security, I double checked. After he confirmed he was sure as hell, and slightly pissed too, I got out of bed and went to my comp to run a full virus scan, installed additional anti-virus programs and ran in-depth scans, and the result was: nothing.

I was just about to reinstall Vista, when I decided to give him a call. at 3am mind you.

Kev: "Hey Lionel, what exactly happened?"

Lionel: "Oh... you sent me a zip file and I accepted it, now all my friends msg me telling me I send them a virus!"

Kev: "Ok... sorry... I had no idea... I'm formatting my computer soon."

Lionel: "eh....wait... SHIT!!! (Kev: #*&^@^*) Wrong Kevin! OMG I'm sorry! How come I msg you??"


-________________-|||

Following that was a little chitty chat and me going back to bed, and Clarisse in a mixed crying and laughing expression "有病啊?!?!" which reflected my mood as well.

like OMFT.

No comments: