Software unlock has almost no risks whatsoever.
Thus, with this skill, I am also making a deal with a large hp wholesaler... If I clinch this deal it will be a hyper windfall for me... wish me luck.
More unlocked phones and counting! My target is to hit 50 by the end of the month! ^_^Now, on sleeptalking.
Ok, fair enough, I've always known I've had sleeptalking problems. Just that there's never been anyone to tell me what I say in my sleep.
But after staying with Clarisse, who can make full conversations even while asleep and REMEMBER them, I have realised exactly how bad the problem is.
Here's our convo last night.
Kev: *out of nowhere* 树叶是不可以乱动的...
Clar: ?!?!?!?
Kev: *repeats* 树叶是不可以乱动的...
Clar: 什么树叶??
Kev: *points at her*
Clar: 树呢??
Kev: 这么大一棵在你旁边都没有看到啊...
Clar: -_-||| *pauses to think* 那你是什么树?
Kev: *pauses*........*sings* 不要问我从哪里来... 我的故乡在远方...
Clar: -_-||||
Kev: *shouting* Who told you to play soccer like this?
Clar: *shocked*
Kev: *dead asleep once again*
Now I realise how totally random I am. I don't even play soccer. I laughed my head off when Clarisse told me about this convo when we woke up. like, OMT.
Anyway, work is hectic. I've got work almost every single day now, with a fair mix of repair jobs, websites et. all. I wish I could get some reliable freelancers, not those who take advantage of my old customers, who of course tell me about it. Now it's mostly a one-man show. Which is tiring.
I'm thinking of revamping the image of my business into a consultancy. Like only take the ATAS jobs, which are worth it, while not taking any new individual jobs. Old customers will still be serviced, but main focus will be on Websites and Networking stuff.
Lots of ideas flying around, but no time. School is such a bog-down. With the time I spend on schoolwork, I could have done so much more. But then again, it's something that has to be done. I'll get it over with. But hey, good news, I've got A's for a philo mini-essay as well as an econs essay! =)
My first A's since I entered NUS. I know, it's like damn long, I'm year 3 and all, but hey! I'm keeping to my resolutions of increasing my average grades! Carpe Diem!

No comments:
Post a Comment