Jon finally got it, so I can finally put up my stale picture of his headphones! Lol.
Well for something less stale, Sunday was my dad's birthday, had a meal at Fish&Co. at AMK Hub. And the acke after that. Photo is sooooo dark. but there's a glass panel behind me, so flash would kill the pic.
Nice Bday cake I picked from Breadtalk, called "opposites attract", of which half of it is cream cake, and the other is chocolate cream cake. looks nice, tastes nice too.
Well something else that arrived is the iPhone.
Anyways, as most of you know, i've been hacking e iPhone lately. I've successfully done it, with the help of many hours of reading of course. Well, here are some pix to boot.
Yes, it's very pretty. And I'm extremely tempted to keep it and use it for myself. You guys can see it for urselves when you meet me. Anyways, installed various cool apps like a sunburst dock loaded, couple of games, and NES EMULATOR!!! Yes! Not kidding really.
I woke up this morning and when today was supposed to be dedicated to programming and only programming, I burned up 3 hours of my life playing the emulator.... and altho I put in many many many different games, all 3 hours were spent on one classic, uber-addictive game.
Nostalgic too.
TETRIS.
How many of us have not played it before? It's a simple concept of stacking bricks, varying shapes and drop-speed, etc.
But what makes a classic a classic, is really beyond words.
I was shocked at myself at the end of 3 hours, wondering how I got sucked into such a hyper retro game.
I'm hazarding a guess: The game tells you "You're a Champion Bricker!" each time you break a high score (which in this case is all me), and somehow this entices me to keep wanting to break my own record.
-_-|||
I know how dumb it sounds.
But I have decided not to tetris for now. Or else I'm gonna like fall behind all my deadlines.
Anyway, Doom (the first one) is also ported to the iPhone. Now it only displays the starting screen, as no one has figured out a good way to put the controls on the iPhone's touchscreen. It should be fun when it's finally out.

No comments:
Post a Comment