Don't blame me for being born colour-blind.
Next up was corned beef hash for breakfast again, and this time I felt so stooooopid. Coz after the previous experience, I didn't want to order any drink. So when the waiter asked what drink, I said that will be all, and I got a glass of iced water free of charge. Which was like what I bloody wanted the previous time I ate there.
So after a nice breakfast, it was off to gym and swimming and steam bath and.... yup I guess i'm establishing a pattern here.
Anyway lunch at food court with Jie, on the way, we spotted this:
POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!
ok, I've never seen them. guess they must be new additions. But yup, I watched powerpuff girls when I was in JC cos I liked the MTV-ish feel to it; catchy music and zoom-zoom action. But my fave cartoon character is GIR, a robot from invader zim. To understand, go search youtube for "invader zim - the nightmare begins". By the end of it, you will either want to slap me or love the damn stooopid robot disguised as a mongoose dog.
"DOOMY-DOOM-DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!" - from my fave "doom" song
ok anyway sidetracked. Was asking chun and xwan whether they wanted anything from PC Show, and coincidentally Chun was also at PC fair. So we bought our wares and left the warzone - damn jam-packed. Chun said they gave him a survey last year and he voted for Suntec, and now he thought Expo was a better location. Coz of da following reasons:
1: Expo rental is cheaper, thus more space instead of the cramped aisles in Suntec.
2: PC Show at suntec brings killer human traffic to a place which already experiences crazy human traffic. Expo is like the other end of the universe, so very little traffic.
Wait. what traffic?? That place is usually a ghost town when nothing is on.
"DOOMY-DOOM-DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!" - from my fave "doom" song
ok anyway sidetracked. Was asking chun and xwan whether they wanted anything from PC Show, and coincidentally Chun was also at PC fair. So we bought our wares and left the warzone - damn jam-packed. Chun said they gave him a survey last year and he voted for Suntec, and now he thought Expo was a better location. Coz of da following reasons:
1: Expo rental is cheaper, thus more space instead of the cramped aisles in Suntec.
2: PC Show at suntec brings killer human traffic to a place which already experiences crazy human traffic. Expo is like the other end of the universe, so very little traffic.
Wait. what traffic?? That place is usually a ghost town when nothing is on.
Anyway after that we headed over to my place for mj, which wasn't so good for Chun. For me, I managed to Hu 3 times in 3 rounds: 2 one-doubles and a single self-drawn five-double. So yup it wasn't extremely bad for me, but ultra demoralising. But Chun, I almost didn't see him game. He always kena pull down from five-double cards by one-doubles courtesy of Xwan and Cal... OK this doesn't happen all the time.
It's already alot betta compared to the previous week, where XWan's friend Conan got a huge shock. Probably the best player on the table, he ended up losing 95% of the base. Well that day Calvin lost 100% of base but XWan won 120% of base so it covered. So the remaining wins were with me which were quite significant. But that night was crazy because XWan and I keep gaming self-drawn maxed like it was free or sthg. And all in the same night, XWan got all four animals 3 times, and I gamed both Thirteen Odds and Da San Yuan. Me was pretty shocked too, but imagine how it was like for Conan, the most experienced player, and first time playing at my house.
But Chun don't run away la I know last time you played at my place u also lost, don't worry it will comes backs one, cos the world is round. ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment