Thursday, May 31, 2007

2nd Post!!

To Prove I'm really free, this is the 2nd post of the day. Well just came back from fixing up Latchimi's new comp & lcd. She used to work at echo. Like always, the sincere words of thanks at the end of the job, is something money can't buy.

When I went back home, coincidentally stopped my cab right ahead of Jie's cab, and we called each other simultaneously and failed simultaneously - aahh.... the romantic dejavu's.... Anyway cos it's a holiday, and Jie is working, so she gets to claim a monster dinner. So she gave me a surprise with the following takeaway dinner:

Crab Meat Fried Rice - S$20

Beef Fillet Hor Fun - S$18

Asparagus Beef Rolls - S$24 (!!!)

Alien Soup which neither of us knew what it was after finishing - S$12 (!!!!!)

Total bill after 1% cess and 5% gst: S$78.48 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Why is it so blardy expensive? Cos she went to Raffles Hotel Royal China Restaurant to dah bao... ^_^|||

Well the beef from the hor fun was outstanding, and fresh crab meat shreds for the fried rice. So was the soup. But honestly, these 3 are not worth the price in my opinion. The only one worth the price was the Asparagus Beef Rolls. Tender Australian (I think.,..lol.) beef patty rolled around thick asparagus stalks, along with a nice sauce. When taken together, each roll tastes heavenly.

OK, as I said in my previous post, I think we're overdoing. But today doesn't count. Coz today CAN CLAIM. Now, please don't go there unless you can claim cause I think it would be crazy to pay 20 bucks (!!!!) for beef hor fun. Which costs 4 bucks at a friendly local tze char stall. ok it tastes better but not worth it.

Considering she almost ordered the Lobster Ee Mian which costs S$84, I think she has controlled quite a bit already. -_-|||

Tmr morning will be gym, lunch with dear at FOOD COURT mind you, and PC fair and then home for MAHJONG!!! tmr's stars are XWan, Calvin, Chun Meng and Wan's classmate Conan. BIG MONEY! BIG MONEY!! *wheel spins*

No comments: