Name : LIU JINHAO KEVIN
Matric No : U050291M
2006/2007 Sem 2 Examination for ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES 2
| Module Code | Module Title | Grade |
|---|---|---|
| PH2205 | Classical Confucianism and Daoism | B- |
| PH2213 | Metaphysics | C |
| PH2880A | Philosophy and Film | B- |
| PH3204 | Issues in Indian Philosophy | B |
| TS1101E | Introduction to Theatre and Drama | B |
Well Congrats to me! erm... I'm probably the only one thrilled about such results. Plus Jiefang who's ultra supportive. Basically why I'm so happy is cos last sem was like 3 C+, a single D+ and a C. So to me, Improvement! Last sem was major drop in grades as I was too involved in biz.
I'm particularly happy with Issues in Indian Philo cos it's the most difficult module I've taken to date, and it's great that I got a B. Plus, my main joy comes from having upped my average C grade to average B-. Next sem's target is average B or B+ if possible. hehe.
But I gotta admit I deserve it for the Metaphysics. I didn't go for a single lesson (lectures but I attended every tutorial). Took for granted that last sem, I didn't attend a single lect or tut for this guy's logic class and got a B+ in the end coz all are short answer questions. Well I guess it doesn't always work the same, even if it's the same tutor. Plus exam was essay, my stupid writing speed allowed me to finish 2 out of 4 questions. So yup I deserved it. But then again, I still proclaim that I prolly know more about metaphysics than any of my classmates, cos it's my fave part of philo and I've been reading and writing bout it since 16.
OK yeah I sound sour. COZ I AM. dammit. C for metaphysics.

No comments:
Post a Comment