Thursday, September 23, 2010

The masses of Nobodies

Shoulders have been significantly lighter since the wise decision.

Excitement is pouring as our wedding album + miscellaneous... but as the items are too bulky, we're stashing them in my office for now. Clarisse's rushing over from her workplace now, along with an overdose of anticipation.

~

How do I know I married the right woman?

1. She gives me random surprise gifts as I do with her. And her guesses of things that I'd like, are pretty darn accurate.

2. She works hard most of the week and sleeps reeeeaaaaally hard over the weekend. Clocked 20 hours of sleep once.

3. She can tolerate my wierd habit of naming inanimate objects and giving them personality. And, whether fortunately and unfortunately, picked up this habit and doing the same.

4. Knows that I am completely oblivious to the sky falling on my head when I'm programming, and pauses conversations until I take my next water or toilet break.

5. Loves good movies.

6. Loves good food.

7. Loves to travel.

8. Does not mind clubbing as a couple once or twice a year. And pretending to pick each other up from the dance floor and laughing ourselves senseless after.

9. Corrects me when I cite the 8th decimal place of Pi incorrectly.

10. Learned how to play DOTA when I got bored of playing with the AI. And subsequently trashing me with the Drow Archer frequently, after she got the hang of it. How can anyone top that??

No comments: