1. Vintage Mura White Stereo Headphones SP-402
Pros: Decent sound quality, the retro touch.
Cons: Only 1 set available on ebay, nowhere else. ONLY decent sound quality.
Sound Quality: 5/10
Looks: 7/10
Value for $: 9/10
2. Skullcandy Ti DJ Stereo Headphones
Pros: Stylish and above average sound quality. Powerful Bass. (My Personal Fave!)
Cons: Chunky, bulky. Not easy to find either as not many sell this.
Sound Quality: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
Value for $: 7/10
3. Skullcandy Sc iCon Ultra Light HeadphonesPros: Average sound quality. Very lightweight. Looks quite stylish.
Cons: Might not work with some devices. No Bass.
Sound Quality: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
Value for $: 6/10
Pros: Stylish carrying case which fits into shirt pocket. Above average sound. Made for mobile devices, resistant to wear & tear. Easily available all over the world or from online stores.
Cons: Weak bass. (But I don't remember u being picky on sound quality)
Sound Quality: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
Value for $: 8/10



I'm pretty sure none of them are direct hits, but I would greatly recommend #4 knowing u. ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment