Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hardcore

Timecheck: 2.30am.
Location: Office @ Enterprise Hub
Doing: learning the ropes of linux to setup my own server.
Brain Status: mostly dead.


Well I have to say, I'm both intrigued by the depth of control you get with linux (unix is even worse), but just as defeated.

Customizing a linux server is extremely difficult.... but honestly, It's not surprising to me as I expected this level of difficulty when I embarked on this.

It's a good thing that I still can be amazed by its capabilities and potential, which is the only things keeping me sane at the moment.

Not to mention, working overnight makes me miss Clarisse very much T-T



Anyway, amidst the boredom while waiting for some time-consuming scripts to finish processing, I went youtubeing and guys you have to search for this: 欠我十块


Basically, the video started while I was having a sip of water, and with the first few verses I spewed water all over.

Enjoy. ^_^




Timecheck: 8.20am
Location: hasn't changed
Status: preparing to set off for home and some good sleep.
Brain status: even more dead than dead.

Wow.

Sitting in front of my newly-setup Ubuntu Linux server, I suddenly feel like Supergeek. *drool*

No comments: