No not really....
But i'm getting a tingling feeling all over my body, down to toes and fingers.
At 3am in the morning.
Cos I just successfully won a bid for an Apple iPhone, and it's shipping here in a week or so...
It's launched in US on June 29, and rest of the world will trail along, with Asia due in 2008 (no further info when). So once again, I'm gonna have a nice phone which no one has...but this time, it will be sthg that everyone wants!!! mwahahaha
X _ x
I'm seeing stars. No really.
Yesh, I know the risks. There are fraudulent sellers and all that, but experience helps to figure who are the frauds and who's not. Considering I've been buying online since 2002, I wouldn't mind being called a veteran ebayer. Xcept my ratings aren't all that high, cos I buy like 2 items per year or sthg..
There was one point in time I was even making some good money out of importing Gundam Models from Taiwan to Sg, through Yahoo Auctions.
Anyway, sidetracked. I really gotta go catch some sleep... *dazed*
To let you guys share that dazy dreamy feeling, check out this vid.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment