Ok no I'm still trailing by abit.
Last Monday, 16 July
I went to gym at 9pm, finished at 930pm, and after that Clarisse was still not off work. They were doing quarterly filing, that's why. And wanting to let her go home earlier, I went to her office to help out. Nick even joked that they should pay me an hourly wage to help with e packing ^_^|||
Anyway zoom-zoomed the filing, with 6 hands instead of 5, and finished by 11pm. And claimable cab home after that.
That day, Clarisse gave me a surprise gift. From her, but with the approval of her mum as well in thanks for me acting as tour guide for the past 3 weeks.
That's what I got. ^____^ Happy cos Clarisse knows that I have been looking at this for more than a year, such that it's even gone from main product line to out of production.
Now this 100% cotton blazer is officially the most expensive item in my closet, beating the 2nd most expensive by a whopping 120% (a 120 blazer from g2000). Thankful to tears for her generosity in gifts.
Next morning, I received a package which I have been waiting for a week, from US.
An Aopen MiniPC Duo, sporting a Core2Duo T5500 1.66ghz, 2gb 667mhz ddr2 ram, i945 chipset, slot-in DVD multi drive and a 120gb hdd. It's all laptop hardware squashed into a desktop module, something like mac mini. And it's got a genuine vista preinstalled! woo-hoo!
Market price is around 1.4k sgd. I got it for 550USD inclusive of shipping, somewhere around 800plus.
Another update is that Xiaoyu is shifting out of our place in Bishan to live with her boyfriend Jingliang, and they have found a new place in AMK. So now Clarisse and I have to foot the full rental for the place. It isn't really a bad thing, considering we really like the place. So I'm prob gonna convert Xiaoyu's room into my office... where I can focus on my work for Salvagers. Corp jobs are stopping me from updating my own page... But that's just an excuse. I'll catch up soon.
Till next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment