Well. Heard bout Lindy's engagement with her loving long-time bf. Also heard bout Andy and Sheena's engagement in September. LOL
My little secret: mine is coming soon.
I'm getting engaged with Jiefang, an intelligent young lady who's swept me off my feet.
In the short span of half a year, I've successfully led her as a team member to complete 2 business projects from school, went on a crazy backpacking trip to KL & Genting, went to China to meet her parents together, etc.etc. more to come.
Well she has met my parents long ago, my dad dotes on her like his own, my mum is rather neutral though. I have also met her parents - heck they treat me like their own. Enjoyed good liquor with her dad, tasting a fantastic brew only to learn after I left the place that what I drank cost more than 10k RMB (2kSGD) per bottle. Went hiking with her mum while she overslept.
And just before we left, they gave me permission get engaged with her (actually, they were more like asking me to do it). To me, I like to remember dates, so our half-year anniversary will be the right time.
Here are some way overdue photos from our Malaysia trip.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment